Welcome to H C I D L A's Online Bill Pay, please use our fast pay feature or Sign-Up for additional features
- Registered Property Owners
- Registered Owner Representatives
Forgot Email Id Hint Forgot Email Id Hint
Thank you for Signing Up Thank you for Signing Up
Reset Password Reset Password
Click on the link to download the required form
Online Portal – New and Improved
- Manage all of your properties and billings needs using a single account.
- Use our Fast Payment feature to pay your HCIDLA bills.
- Receive convenient E-statements, coming-due notifications, and RSO Certificates.
- Submit forms to us online using the document-attachments feature
- Don’t have time to register? Use our Fast Payment feature to pay your HCIDLA bills.
- Setup an owner-representative account to allow online access to your agent/management company.
(Q1) Question 1 Why should I register instead of using the front page to pay my bills?
(A1)Answer 1 The advantage of registering a property under your account allows you to request exemptions, update the billing address, manage multiple properties, and receive email notifications about your property. (Q2)Question 2 Where can I find my APN or Statement number?
(A2)Answer 2 You can find this information on the top right of your bill. (Q3)Question 3 I forgot my username and/or password, how can I retrieve it?
(A3)Answer 3The User ID is your registered email ID and you can refer to the registration activation email sent during sign-up. To retrieve your password, click the “Home” tab on the Customer Portal. Under “Sign In”, you can click “Forgot Password” to reset your password. (Q4)Question 4 I need additional help. How can I contact you?
(A4)Answer 4Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling our Billing and Collections Unit Helpline at (877) 614-6873. They are open Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM. (Q5)Question 5 There is a data breach message after I logged in using Google Chrome browser. What should I do?
(A5)Answer 5Google/Chrome implemented this new feature password check feature. Chrome checks your username and password against known lists of compromised credentials. If you are receiving this error you should change that account's password asap.
- Customers have one year from the date of payment to apply for a refund (Chapter 10, Article 1, and Sec. 5.170 of the Los Angeles Administrative Code). This time limitation is applicable regardless of whether there are pending requests: for penalty fee waiver, exemption claim, or Senior Inspector Appeals, and other items.
- Please complete the form titled CLAIM FOR REFUND APPLICATION along with your proof of payments, and supporting documentation, then submit to Los Angeles Housing Department, attention: Accounting.
- Customers must provide the reason for the refund claim and submit proof to support the claim, e.g. front and back of a cancelled check, credit card, receipts, etc.
- Required information and documentation supporting the Claim for Refund Application were listed in HCID Refund Request Requirements to include but not limited to: APN of the property, Address of the property, your complete address, and your daytime phone number.